Naples Italy Map - Map of Naples Italy Cruise Terminal and Train Station
"Naples Italy Map – Naples Public transportation points and getting from the Stazione Marittima to the train station to catch the Pompeii and Sorrento train"
Every night before the Mediterranean cruise ship docked in Naples
, we got bombarded with questions regarding the distance of the cruise terminal from different points of public transportation.
Long, long time ago we were in this port for the first time ourselves and we faced the same obstacles that Mediterranean cruisers face today. That’s how we know: a lack of directions, and having no sense of the distances can be very frustrating!
That’s why having a good Naples Italy map of the cruise terminal area is very important!
In the Bay of Naples, there is so much to see… although the city of Naples has its charms too, most cruisers will choose to head out of the big, smoggy, hectic city and head to the heavenly isle of Capri Italy, elegant Sorrento Italy or legendary Pompeii Italy and Herculaneum.
The good thing is all of these are very easy to reach on your own if you know how to get to the public transportation. Which is why we created a map of Naples Italy cruise terminal area, and getting to the train station.
Without a good Naples Italy map, it’s difficult to organize your time in port. And Naples is one of those ports in which every minute counts… it is very possible you will be using both hydrofoils and trains on that day and precise time planning is crucial if you want to see at least two, maybe even three, destinations in the Bay and still return to the ship on time.
That’s why, if you’re wondering any of these questions…
- How far is the Naples cruise terminal (Stazione Marittima) from the city itself? Can we walk into town?
- What’s the distance from the cruise dock to Sorrento ferry and Capri ferry hydrofoil?
- How to get from the Naples cruise port to the Naples train station?
- Can we walk to the Naples Circumvesuviana train station? Or are we better off taking a taxi?
- Where can we get the taxi, local bus or tram to take us to the Naples train station?
…you will be happy to have found our Naples Italy map that lets you get a visual idea of the distances and pin-points all the important transportation spots and hopefully answers all of your questions.
For step-by-step instructions on getting to the Naples train station read our article Naples to Pompeii.
For more instructions on getting a hydrofoil to Capri check our article Capri ferry and hydrofoil.
How to use the Naples Italy map
View Naples cruise terminal to train station in a larger map
- Use the arrows to move up, down, left and right (or grab the screen and pull in any direction)
- Use the + and - to zoom in and out and see a more detailed view of the streets and locations.
- Click on the “View Naples cruise terminal to train station” link right below the map for the larger view and map symbol legend.
CRUISE POMPEII ARTICLES TABLE OF CONTENTS
From NAPLES ITALY MAP to Mediterranean Cruise Ports Easy
|Join us on Facebook! |
Head on over to the Mediterranean Cruise Ports Easy page on Facebook and become a fan.
You will receive notices whenever something new is added to the site and never miss a thing!
Feel free to leave comments on the page and interact with other fans, Post your photos and any other links that might interest our visitors too!
See you on Facebook!