Step-by-step plan on how to get from Barcelona cruise port to Barcelona El Prat airport.
I know...it's sad when a cruise is over and you have to make your way back home.
But think of all the exciting stories to share with your friends and family, maybe the thought will inspire you to plan on how to get from Barcelona cruise port to Barcelona international airport.
Before you start making any plans of getting to the airport, you need to know:
You can also learn about how the port of Barcelona
is divided in our article Barcelona cruise port.
Now that you know exactly 'where from' and 'where to' and 'when', can we talk of the different means of transportation:
1) The easiest one, the most convenient and comfortable one is booking your trasfer online with one of the reputable companies like Viator. I think they can give you the most personalized service and you won't even have to pay through your nose for it. Learn more about it in our article: Barcelona airport transfers.
2) Taxi would be my second favourite, get informed on the fares in our article Barcelona taxi.
3) Your cruiseline will offer you to purchase the ground transfer package with one of their buses. It's a good option for those who don't mind the high price and don't want to waste another minute on planning some other ways of getting to Barcelona El Prat airport.
The above mentioned types of Barcelona transportation will pick you up right in front of the cruise terminal so you don't need to use any other kind of public transportation. And I highly recommend them if you are going straight from the cruise terminal to the airport.
And just to mention, there is no public transportation that would take you straight from the cruise port to the airport.
There is however public/private companies transportation that is convenient for those that are staying in Barcelona for a night or so and then want to reach Barcelona El Prat airport from the centre of Barcelona.
Those would be:
1) Aerobus that leaves from Placa Catalunya, which is the very center of the city, read more about it on our page: Coach Transfers Barcelona.
2) The train, which technically is one of the most affordable ways of getting from the city centre to the airport. You just need to caculate with the cost of getting to the train station as well, unless you are going to walk from the hotel to it...which I highly doubt. Read about it in our article Renfe train.
3) The same with Bus line 46 which is officially the cheapest way of getting to the airport. You can read more about it in our article Coach transfers Barcelona.
If you are staying in the city for a couple of days before you head to Barcelona El Prat airport, and your hotel is somewhere close to Las Ramblas Barcelona Spain, the blue port bus from cruise terminals A,B,C,D at Quai Adossat (the port most distanced from the city) will drop you off at the very bottom of Las Ramblas where from you'll have to walk.
Depending on the distance of your hotel, it may be just much easier to take a Barcelona taxi straight from the Barcelona cruise terminal.
Head on over to the Mediterranean Cruise Ports Easy page on Facebook and become a fan.
You will receive notices whenever something new is added to the site and never miss a thing!
Feel free to leave comments on the page and interact with other fans, Post your photos and any other links that might interest our visitors too!
See you on Facebook!